Plant Therapy is doing 25 days of Christmas and during that time, they are sharing different DIY Recipes on their blog. Last Wednesday, Christina shared her recipe for Lotion Bars.
- 3 ounces cacao butter
- 3 ounces coconut oil
- 3 ounces beeswax, mine is grated so it looks like a lot!
- 1 Tsp arrowroot powder
- 36 Drops Essential Oils
- Warm a medium pan with water on the stove
- Weigh all ingredients into glass dishes
- Place all ingredients, except essential oils, into a larger glass bowl or measuring cup
- Place glass bowl over pan of simmering water
- Melt butter, oil & wax
- Remove from heat and stir in arrowroot powder whisking vigorously.
- Stir in 36 drops of essential oil (I used 30 drops Sweet Orange, and 6 drops Basil)
- Pour into silicon molds
I packaged 1 big snowflake with 1 small lotion bar or 3 small lotion bars to a bag.
Also, if you’re just getting into Essential Oils for beauty and cleaning, check out the sale today at Plant Therapy!