3 oz Shea Butter (should be able to substitute mango butter)
0.8 oz Avocado Oil (or other liquid oil such as jojoba, sweet almond, olive oil, grapeseed, etc.)
0.2 oz Vitamin E oil
40 Drops Essential oils of your choice
1/2 tsp arrowroot powder
- In a double-boiler, melt shea butter over low heat. Remove from heat and let cool for 8 minutes before adding in Avocado oil, Vitamin E oil, and Essential oils.
- Pour into a bowl and whisk in 1/2 tsp arrowroot powder.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes or until it just starts to solidify, but doesn’t completely harden.
- Remove from freezer and whip until nice and fluffy.
- Spoon into clean lidded-jar.
If you leave in the freezer too long, allow to thaw for 5-10 minutes and whip again. Not that I would know….